The Recorder Issue 5
PRE-SALE: Ship Date August 15, 2017 (estimate)
The original Monotype magazine, redesigned and re-imagined. Featuring 100+ pages on typography and graphic design, exploring type’s role in a wider cultural context.
Issue 5 contributors include:
Legend, Paula Scher
Journalist, Theo Inglis
Letterer, Gemma O’Brien
Maverick, David Rudnick
Illustrator, Matt Chase
TypographHer, Nicole Phillips
Writer, Angela Riechers
Illustrator, Braulio Amado
Editor: Emma Tucker
Art Director: Luke Tonge
Pre-sale Terms and Conditions
Occasionally we will have items which are available for pre-sale, to give you the opportunity to secure a limited run item before it arrives.
A few things about our pre-sale
- When purchasing pre-sale items, the full amount of the item/s (including shipping) will be deducted from your credit card at the time of purchase. No further charges will be applied once the item has arrived and been shipped.
- Our standard return policy applies to items purchased on pre-sale
- Expected delivery dates are indicative and most often accurate, however occasionally actions beyond our control result in delays in delivery. For this reason the Monotype Shop reserves the rights to extend the expected delivery dates.
- You will be notified via email once your presale purchase has been shipped.
- If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org